The Nordmin Group of Companies has a proud and extensive history of collaborating with clients under a construction management delivery model. Our established methods assure a collaborative and team-based approach with the project owner, lending our in-house expertise in project planning, design, permitting, supervision, and commissioning to owners on a term-specific basis, easing their internal requirements for human resource onboarding for purposes of capital projects.
Possessing a collective portfolio of thousands of successful construction projects along with over a century of combined contracting experience, our team of dedicated construction managers work on the client’s side of the table in executing complex industrial projects on-time and within industry-leading price-points.
Construction Management services that we specialize in are:
- Risk mitigation through ongoing design analysis and cost assessments through every stage of project scoping, concept development and detailing to ensure the most efficient and practical construction details are incorporated into the construction documents.
- Development, implementation, and continuous management of job-specific safety and quality programs.
- Development and deployment of all required construction documentation including formal bid packages, subcontracting documents, change orders, and QA/QC reports.
- Full tendering, analysis, and negotiation of construction work packages, provision of clear recommendations for owner awards.
- Comprehensive estimating, scheduling, and open book cost-control and contract administration services.
- Provision of highly-trained field supervision and support staff as well as all critical temporary site support infrastructure.
- Phased, fast-track construction phasing to permit bidding and field construction commencement prior to 100% completion of final design documents.
- Startup and commissioning leadership in conjunction with Nordmin Engineering Ltd.
- Leverage of extensive in-house and region-specific trade databases to ensure that bid invitations are forwarded only to stringently prequalified subcontractors and suppliers.