Nordmin’s many skilled professionals include those with extensive experience in the pulp and paper industry. Our services in the pulp and paper industry include:
- Environmental assessments and project permitting, Preliminary economic assessments, pre-feasibility, and feasibility studies.
- Civil/structural reviews and upgrades for all mill facilities/structures, and foundations for all mill equipment from grinding mills to paper machines, vacuum pumps and refiners.
- Wood and bark handling systems.
- Recovery and power boiler installations, inspections, upgrades and modifications.
- Distributed control system architecture, design and upgrades.
- Power generation, co-generation, and power systems design, procurement, upgrades and commissioning.
- Mill-wide automation design, including single-point-of- control facility architecture development.
- Pumping, piping, and fluids handling, including steam piping, pressure vessels, stock handling, etc.
- Environmental systems upgrades.